Ladies and Gents--put your hands together because....MEAGAN HAS HER OWN BLOG!!
WHOO!
I just thought it would be fun to write a blog about the highs, the lows, the middles, the anythings-the extra-ordinary life of a mother of two boys---or just about nothing in particular! So here we GO!
My wise mother once told me, that I should get a hobby. And she was right. As a young girl I started many things--and I have quit many things.
"Yeah, I’m a great quitter: it’s one of the few things I do well… I come from a long line of quitters. My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter… I was raised to give up" -George Costanza
Let's see I tried, piano, cross-country, clogging, cross-stitching, sewing, basketball-(that was a fun freshman year in high school) I can't think of other ones, but I am sure that the memories will keep on flowin'. My point is, I have tried many things--but my problem is I don't STICK to it long enough to make it my hobby. I have a short-attention span when it comes to learning new things. I have to find an INTEREST--a BIG interest in it to STICK to you it--like a stamp to a letter, or a bird to a feather. :) Then my beautiful mother--whom I love with all my heart asks me, what do you like to do?? Then I reply: I love to watch movies! And I know what she is thinking--and what I am thinking--"Wow-that's really something--what a hobby-to sit (or lay down with a nice comfy blanket--and may be eat some icecream--preferably mint chocolate chip-or cookie dough!) on a couch and watch movies. Meagan--that will get you in life somewhere!" HA!
Let me just justify this statement. Number one: I love to watch SUPERHERO movies! (Even better!) I guess because I grew up watching them, and I just felt like I was in my own little world where Superman saves the day, and Lois and Clark/Superman have a wonderful cute romance, and it makes me happy. I can talk more about my love of superheros in another post! (yeah!) Back to my hobbies. So there's one: watching T.V.--but I only watch my tv shows when my chores are done, and the kids are in bed...its Meagan Time. :)
Also told my mother I love FOOD! And I'm good at it! (eating it!) May be I can learn to cook healthy or desserts! I have an amazing husband that can cook--really well--so thankful for that! I can talk about my cooking stories and abilities in ANOTHER POST! (this is going to be a great blog my friends!)
The last thing that I mentioned was, I like to write. I have always enjoyed writing in high school, so why not blog? So that's what I am going to do. Just type up a storm over here!

No comments:
Post a Comment