SELF CONTROL!
Self control....you gotta use a little self control. I am the boss of what I do and EAT try SELF-CONTROL TODAY! That's a little song I sing to myself if I pass the oreos, or doughnuts, candy aisle at the grocery store. GO ME! Let me just tell you the delicious, mouth-watering, appetizing, truly scrumptious delights that I have passed up!
1) A mini sized butterfinger (MY FAVORITE!)
2) a bite of a pop tart (SWEET AND SUGARY!)
3) Chocolate truffle!!!!
4) CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOO MEAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really happy that I do have SELF- CONTROL. I think it is some deep hidden super power that I have...that I can be good--and you know what? The healthy foods for dinner and lunch have been quite delicious. YESSSSS!
Don't get me wrong--I do kill for a Sonic Oreo Blast--but why do it? I have been going strong for FOUR whole days! HA HA. I do notice that my body is starting to shake--and my eye is starting to twitch. I think my body misses the brownies, cookies, ice cream, and FRENCH FRIES!! I am also happy and proud of myself for exercising, and eating healthy! I'll post more about the exercise with G.S.P. :)
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:
Post a Comment