I guess I am an old lady at heart! HA! I do drive a Ford Taurus, (which around Beaufort, I noticed that a lot of oc-to-gen-arians (a person is from the age of 80-89. new word I learned!) drive Taurus(es). And how do I know that? I go to the "Fit Over Fifty" class at the gym. Now, let me explain. 50 is way younger than 80....that's for sure. And the other classes at the gym, are really tough--and I don't want to feel like I am dying when I WORK OUT--I want to at least smile, and breathe, while I squat, or lift weights. AND they do listen to great music...like ELVIS! AND I feel really great about myself when I work out with the elderly. It really motivates me. Sad, but true. Again, I am an old lady at heart. But when I am fifty, I'll be in great shape, and live longer....and I can do the harder classes..when I grow-up..er get older. See-- I got it figured out. I don't know why everybody is doin' the FIT OVER 50 CLASS. I'm gonna call it the "fit over fidy" for now on.
Anyways, my point is, I like old things. Like my new favorite show...The Adventures of Superman!
I have also loved Superman, since the early '90's, with Lois and Clark:
I love the simple fun stories, Superman, always smart and know what to do to stop the bad guys. And George Reeves, who plays Superman and Clark Kent, does to my opinion, makes the show so great!
I just wanted my friends to know that I love it. I LOVE IT! There I said it.






I love it!
ReplyDelete